I don't know for sure what's going on...I think I have fallen off the blogging wagon. Just haven't had much motivation for it lately. Hope it's not a permanent thing, I just start feeling like I could be doing a million other things, but thinking this is the only "journaling" I do these days keeps the hope alive :) So here are some bits and pieces of what's been happening lately.
Brevin LOVES feeling the baby kick these days, and it makes me sooooooooo happy. I just wish I could get them excited about this whole baby thing, and it's coming along. This baby is MEAN and I mean MEAN! It kicks me so stinking hard I sometimes just watch and wait for it to bust through my skin. But Brevin thinks it's hilarious and get the hugest smile when he gets walloped. Their latest thing is to put their little frogs and dinosaurs on my belly and watch the baby knock them off. It's so fun.
After Brevin's first bball game we've been working on him being more aggressive on the court, and I think it's working. He has been playing really well. Last game he scored 6 points (enough to fulfill the Cold Stone promise his dad bribed him with) and is getting much more comfortable on the court. I said to Bryson, "You know it's like you're Clark Kent every day and then you zip on your Supermman costume to go onto the court...you gotta figure out how to get our kid to do the same!"
So here are some February favorites...
- Going to LOTS of basketball games
- Stopping to see our friends, Jackson, Rachelle, and Berkley on the way to Boise
- Girls day out in Utah...I love spending the day with old friends
- Getting our basement ALMOST finished
- Making Valentine's Day suckers with the Spilletts
- Watching the snow melt...HOORAY, bring on spring!
- Seeing how excited Brevin gets when my family comes to watch him play
- Kesler making me laugh every single day
- Feeling this baby move...ALL DAY LONG
- Making Valentine cards with my kids for Brevin's class
- Sissy's birthday weekend :)
- Learning how to crochet, even though I'm terrible (thanks, Rachel)
- Taking fun pictures
- A very unlikely, but fun Valentine's Day
- Getting a Wii fit and watching my kids jog in place for hours on end