Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Day

My kids were so excited to see some snow! I had shown them some of their cousins snow pictures and Brevin was dying to have a turn.



So after the first time playing in the snow Kesler seemed a little more apprehensive to go outside. He loves the cold about as much as his parents do. But after his brother coerced him he agreed to get ready. All of you moms know this isn't a five minute thing--the 2 layers of clothes, the snowsuit, the boots, the gloves that you can never quite get all the fingers in the right hole...etc...you know what I'm talking about. So twenty minutes later they are completely dressed, I'm sweating. Brevin barrels outside, Kesler walks to the door and says, "coat off." Are you kidding me....no. So he watched for a while from the window...
Then I came up with this brilliant idea to get their new kickballs out let them play soccer in the snow, fun right? Kesler made it about 10 feet and then...



Yeah I know what you're thinking...if your kid is out there crying why are you snapping pictures and not rescuing? Answer: couldn't resist. Brevin offered him some "snow pizza" and after a little big brother charm Kesler stayed out there with him for about twenty minutes. Don't worry, though, he never left that position.

4 comments:

Jillene said...

That is seriously hillarious. There personalities are so different and yet both so adorable. I am glad you finally got some snow because all we have seen is endless amounts of white for days now. Give the boys a huge hug from Teagan, Tyson and I.

Monica Lifferth said...

Wow! Two posts in one month! I am so proud. Those are great snow pictures. I know I love to look at pictures of my childhood. Your boys are going to love seeing all the fun they had. You're such a good mom.

Nate & Lindsey said...

I laughed the whole time i read that. It cracks me up! love you so much!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Sooo funny. brever and kesler are the cutest boys.