I feel like I am so behind on blogging!! My sister conned me into reading "Twilight." I told her I was not at all interested in reading anything about vampires. So after much persistence on her part, I decided to appease her and read a few pages. The plan: read a couple of chapters, tell her I was completely bored, and return the book. The backfire: I picked up the book and read it every possible spare second I could find, and finished the stinking thing in less than 48 hours. The result: I am so behind after not working for 48 hours, and then leaving for the weekend!
When did holidays get complicated? I would love to go back to the day when Father's Day just meant spending Saturday in Logan at Willow Park with my mom's family, and Sunday just meant burgers on the grill. Not who called, who didn't, who we should call...yuck! I will just stop there for the sake of not saying more than I should :)
I decided that this Father's Day I would worry about the most important father in my life, my husband. Bryson would kill me for putting this on the blog...the advantage, I am not sure Bryson even knows our blog address. So, I will be interested to see how long it takes him to read this and demand I take it down :) I had plans to do this sooner, but it's one "entry" I am not going to let slide.
A few things that make Bryson an amazing father/husband...
- The minute he gets home from work, every single day, Bryson looks for the boys and they immediately go outside to play baseball. (or football, or basketball, depending on the season)
- Anything he puts his mind to he gives 100% until it's done.
- I love how much he loves my family.
- He laughs at all my jokes :)
- He uses his lunch hour so he can make it to all of Brevin's T-Ball games.
- He works so hard so that we can have all that we need, and makes it so I can be at home with my boys all day.
- He cleans up every night after dinner.
- He respects me.
- He is so smitten with Brevin and Kesler
- He supports me in my many undertakings.
- He calls us several times every day to check on us.
- He is so active. Always running, jumping, wrestling, rollerblading, shooting a ball, hitting a ball, throwing a ball...
- He is always happy.
His laugh makes everyone laugh
- He watches a show with me every night before bed...my pick :)
- He always tell us he loves us.
- He reads scriptures and says prayers with all of us before bed every single night. (They choose him to say the night prayer almost every night, he always laughs and obliges)
- He just loves to be with us. We do everything together.