Brevin turned 7 on October 30th 2009. His request this year was a surfing party. I questioned his choice of surfing in October, but he insisted. Brevin's choice for his birthday dinner was Red Lobster-which went along perfectly with the theme. One of the highlights of Brevin's day was that his Aunt Sissy flew in from Vegas and surprised him. Kelser chose a cowboy hat for Brevin's gift...
- Brevin is a really, really good boy. He does what he is asked, he's such a good helper.
- He is super smart. Yep, I'm going to brag about him for a minute. When Brevin was tested the first week of school on his reading level, he tested at a 5th grade 3rd month level...not too shabby for a first grader :) His teacher was too cute when she came outside and met me to tell me.
- Brevin is an awesome big brother. Kelser and Beck look forward to him coming home so much every day.
- Brevin is a great athlete. He loves football, baseball, and basketball. He plays with a quiet confidence just like his daddy.
- He loves loves loves to do any kind of artsy, crafty activities. He has already made a Thanksgiving turkey for each member of our family who will be at dinner. I don't even want to think about how many trees we've gone through at this house.
- Brevin LOVES to play games. One of his favorites is "guess the animal" game (a car favorite). Brevin loves stumping us and choosing animals like baby harp seal, sloths, preying manits' etc. Lindsey always laughs that she can never figure out his animals.
- Brevin loves to be with his family. A couple cute little guys have asked him to play after school, and he just isn't interested. I asked him what he thought and he said he'd rather just be with us. One mom came up to me at the school and asked me why I hadn't let Brevin come over. I tried the honesty approach and explained that when Brevin gets home we just want to be together. She looked at me like I was an alien.
- I love my Brevin so stinking much!