Well please forgive!! I have been a horrible blogger lately....but I thought this might be a fun little stress reliever so here goes...
RULES: Answer questions, tag 5 people, then go to their blog and leave them a comment reminding them.
10 years ago...hmm that would be 1998. Well, I was at Idaho State University just on my way to becoming a teacher. I was a Bengal dancing my heart out at game after game. I was waiting for Bryson on his mission in Oklahoma City...he would roll his eyes at that, but he had only been out 10 months-I was still kind of waiting at that point. ha ha ha.
5 places I've lived...
- Malad, Idaho
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Rexburg, Idaho
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Back to Pocatello
- Finish planning my mom's surprise bday party tomorrow (let's hope she doesn't read this before then),
- Get my house spotless before the party
- Return 8 million phone calls about vinyl & pictures
- Get my boys to sleep (only 15 more minutes until nap time!)
- Post my most recent photos on my photo blog
- Work on my sister's top secret bridal shower gift...don't even try to figure it out sister.
- Get vinyl done
- Finish two photo disks that I'm behind on
- Make sure Young Women's is taken care of on Sunday...I'm skipping
- Go to the bathroom--oh it is such a waste of time...I hate it.
- Quit blogging and get to work!
- Talk to our mortgage guy to refinance our house...the rates are so low!
- oh man...I'll stop there just so I wont bore you
Jobs I have had...let's see....
- lifeguard at Downata Hot Springs
- volleyball referee
- painter at Hess Pumice ha ha I almost forgot about that one
- After school program teacher
- jamba juice maker :)
- secretary at Idaho State
- tutor at Ricks (ohhh i do not like even thinking about that place)
- teacher in anchorage, AK (English and computers)
- freight girl at The Buckle
- vinyl letterer
5 snacks I can't live without...hmmm I really don't know....we make a lot of treats around here, but I try to make things that I don't really like or else I eat them all!
- Chocolate milk. I have never liked milk in my life, but for some reason right after I put my boys to bed I like to turn on the fireplace and drink my glass of chocolate milk...it is the 5 minutes in a day that I give myself to just sit.
- Chocolate dip ice cream cones (a FHE favorite)
- Frosting melted on rice crispies mmmm....try it
- Chocolate melted on top of toasted coconut.
What would I do if I had billions of dollars...I can only dream
- Pay off all of our debt...that would be sooooooo nice to say goodbye to student loans
- I would pay off ALL of my families debt
- Create huge college funds for my boys
- Mission funds for my boys
- Travel the world...I would love to visit Africa
- Build an amazing house
- Built a cabin on the Malad summit
- Donate to tons of charities
- Buy all of the photography equiptment I could get my hands on
- Spend every day without worry with my husband and kids
5 things you didn't know about me...I think this one is hard...my life is an open book...
- I love to cook, bake, and just be in the kitchen...but Bryson does the dishes :)
- I love going to basketball, football, baseball, anyball games with my boys
- I have a terrible time getting myself to go to sleep I worry too too too much, thanks mom
- I would do anything not to send Brevin to school next year, and I mean ANYTHING
- I think that long toenails are so disgusting. Bryson had some toenail issues on his mission so he grows his pretty long. He seriously could climb trees with those things.
- I hate talking on the phone, I prefer texting so so so much more
10 years from now...Well, if I can get myself to get pregnant again...ugghh...I hate being pregnant...we will probably have two more kids (please bless two more boys) I will be going to football, basketball and baseball games like crazy (as if we don't already) I hope that my photography business will continue to grow and hopefully by then I will have a full-blown studio. I love being able to set my own hours, and I will need to since I will be going to all of those games :) Hopefully my boys will be smart, loving, and spiritual giants. So far so good :)